7 months ago

Competition: Middlesbrough v Queens Park Rangers live streaming 7/05/2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1877937s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1877937s215

West Bromwich - Hull match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Premier League and 21).
  • West Bromwich has not chance of relegated, has a chance of prom. playoffs (31%), has a good chance of promoted (78%), has a chance of win league (22%).
  • Hull has a small chance of relegated (15%), has not chance of prom. playoffs.
  • West Bromwich could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match West Bromwich is absolute favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches West Bromwich won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams West Bromwich won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 11-6.

    Sparta Prague - Jablonec match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Sparta Prague is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Jablonec is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Sparta Prague could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Sparta Prague is indisputable favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Sparta Prague to win the game is with odds 1.44.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Sparta Prague won 10 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 28-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sparta Prague won 6 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 15-7.

    Maribor - Mura 05 match overview, prediction&tips

  • The neighbours in a tournament table will play in a very interesting match (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Qualification) and 5).
  • Maribor is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Mura 05 is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match Maribor is a favorite.
  • Recent matches Mura 05 is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches Maribor won 6 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 19-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Maribor won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-1.

    Other matches:

    https://norberto-chesterz3485w.tumblr.com/post/622749484402802688/live-streaming-espanyol-v-legan%C3%A9s-tv-watch-july

    https://courtney7ub71u.tumblr.com/post/622750716061237248/liverpool-v-aston-villa-live-streaming-05072020

    http://oshotcuiscup1970-blog.logdown.com/posts/7992219

    https://buchholtz-corine49170.tumblr.com/post/622751080413036544/watch-stream-middlesbrough-queens-park-rangers

    http://wu-world.com/photo/album/show?id=6279716%3AAlbum%3A9968818

    https://twitter.com/predictions77

  • ← Manse PP v KPL live streaming 05.07.2020 Naga World v National Defense Live Stream! →